26th April, 2021
Enhanced Hygiene Policy
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the local authorities in Jersey.
We know you might feel a little hesitant to stay in a hotel after so long at home, we want to reassure you that the safety of our guests and team is at the very front of our minds as we move into “the new normal”. Here is how we are addressing that:
• High-touch areas, such as bathrooms, elevator buttons, tables, taps, door handles, telephones and remote controls, are disinfected and cleaned with a higher frequency
• Hand sanitiser stations are available in all of our public areas
• All tables, menus and chairs in our restaurants are cleaned at a much higher frequency, and after each seating
• We have limited the numbers of seats in our restaurants and public areas
• Restricted hotel capacity to minimise the number of guests in house at any given time.
Revised food & beverage offerings
• Our menu’s will be streamlined and slightly reduced from normal
Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell, do not come to the hotel.
These guidelines are subject to advice from The Government and will evolve over time. If you experience anything in the hotel or restaurant that you think we could do better please let us know straight away by emailing our general manager Thomas Stene Thomas@stbreladesbayhotel.com