22nd June, 2021
Updated Travel Advice
*PLEASE READ THE BELOW INFORMATION IF TRAVELLING TO JERSEY BY AIR OR SEA*
Dear Valued Guest,
Please be aware that from Tuesday 29th June 2021, Jersey will classify England as a country, “RED” status.
Passengers arriving with a RED status who ARE FULLY VACCINATED are required to undertake a PCR test on arrival (day 0), and day 8, and must isolate until they receive a negative result from their day 0 test (usually within 4-8 hours)
Passengers arriving with a RED status who ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED are required to undertake a PCR test on arrival (day 0), day 5 and day 10, and must isolate until they receive a negative result from their day 10 test.
From Tuesday 22nd June, children under the age of 18 will be classed as GREEN arrivals, regardless of their parents’ vaccination status or their 14-day travel history. Please CLICK HERE to see further guidance for Children arriving into Jersey.
To be eligible for ‘fully vaccinated’ status, the following criteria must be met:
• you must have received 2 doses of an MHRA approved vaccine (Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Moderna) or 2 doses of trial vaccine through an approved UK trial
• the second dose must have been administered at least 2 weeks prior to arrival in Jersey
• both doses must have been administered in the Common Travel Area (United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Jersey, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man)
• you must make a legal declaration of your fully vaccinated status at pre-travel registration
• you must provide physical evidence of vaccination status on request on arrival in Jersey (unless you have been vaccinated under the Government of Jersey Vaccination Programme) or an official letter from an institution demonstrating participation of a UK approved trial
CLICK HERE to be directed to the Jersey Government Website where further Travel Advice can be found.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on the below number if you have any questions in regards to the above.
Jersey’s Coronavirus Helpline can also be contacted on 01534 445566
Assuring you of our every attention, we look forward to welcoming you!